Thing 3 RSS feeds  

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I must admit that I never understood the point of RSS feeds, until now. So yea!! I'm learning something new. I had some feeds in Google Reader, but I never looked at it. However, thanks to Jeanne, who explained the point of Google Reader to me in very easy terms, I now am a fan of it. My current favorite RSS feed is the Combined library job postings. I get to look at job openings from all over the country. I also added the feed for my favorite blog, "Hey Pretty". I put up some library related blogs that I hope I will like and actually have time to read.

It is easy to see how it could be difficult to keep up with all the blogs and other sites and RSS can help to keep it "really simple"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Thing 3 RSS feeds